Monday, May 4, 2015

Back to Knitting

I have recently picked up my knitting needles again instead of just crocheting. On my searching for new things to knit (not that I need anything else with my Ravelry favorites , knitting books and magazines, and Pinterest board) I happened upon socks. I am a lover of socks and whenever I see a pair I like I get them sometimes not ever caring of the price. So I figured why not knot or make my own socks. Between Pinterest and Ravelry there are so many choices of knit sock patterns to choose from, My only worry is that I've never knitted socks. nor do I have any sock yarn or knitting needles small enough to knit socks. This mean SHOPPING!!! On my searches I found so many different patterns, yarns, and needles I wanted to try. I figured I'd blog about it and call it Adventures In Sock Knitting. I will detail my knitting's not only as a reference for me but for others that may be interested in the particular pattern of yarn I used. Have a sock pattern that you like feel free to leave me a link in the comments section. First adventure coming real soon, later today or tomorrow. Yes the adventure has already started. Hope you join me in my adventures......

Thanks for stopping by,

             Terra M.

No comments:

Post a Comment