Tuesday, July 21, 2015

3rd Adventure in Sock Knitting........

Completed!!!! My third pair of socks and they're no plain jane's either. With this pair I took this....

ONline Supersocke 100 Neon Color Two # 1726 4ply  and this....


which were left overs from the Maurits (yarn info can be found in that post) socks from my 1st sock adventure, to make Harlequino

When I started this sock I was kind of nervous as this was only my 3rd pair of socks ever and this sock is an unusual construction. Not only is it knitted in diamonds but I had to do provisional cast on's and pick up stitches as the sock progress and diamonds were added.

I have to say that the pattern was straight-forward and the notes from all the ravelers as well as the pattern designer were very helpful. Everyone kept saying trust the pattern, and I did. And here's the result.


I can say I am pleased with the results and would definitely knit this pattern again. Want to see more pictures check out My Ravelry page.

Thanks for stopping by....more sock adventures to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment