Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's A New Year And New Adventures.....

Happy New Year to everyone. I haven't posted in a while but I have knitted and crafted a few new things since my last post. This year I said I would post more even if it's just progress photo's but my main priority to to get my Etsy shop together. Here are a few things I've done lately.
Here are a few cup cozies that I made and decided to add to my shop. They seemed to be a hit for Christmas. More can be seen here.



I've also done some sewing, making more project bags.  And since making socks I've realized how important stitch markers are so I made a few for me and a few to add to my shop.


And yes I have made more socks. More info on these can be found on my Ravelry page.
Owlie Socks

Symmetry Socks
Skandium Socks


There is more to come.  But for now, thanks for stopping by more adventures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment