Sunday, August 18, 2013

Recent Knit & Crochet Projects

So here is what I have been working on lately.



Breezy Winter Baby Blanket (in progress)
I found this pattern on pickles.no and loved not only the design but the colors. This took me awhile because it just seemed like it would never end. Not knowing how this would come out I used Red Heart Super Saver acrylic yarn in the closes colors I could get to the picture on the website.
Finished
 
 
 
The finished blanket knitted in brown, tan, lemon, and coral. the blanket measures approximately 42.5 in x 40 in. before blocking. I struggled with whether or not to add a border or not... The only thing I dreaded about knitting up this blanket was weaving in the ends (still not finished). Since I've learned about knitting in the ends as you go and if I ever knit this again I will knit in the ends. This item has been added to my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment