Monday, September 16, 2013

Crochet and Fabric Baby Blanket

So I made progress with attaching the fabric to the crochet blanket. 
I think it came out very nice and I really like my fabric choice. I first did a 1/4 inch seam around the fabric and then attached it with the sewing machine. I did not make the fabric too tight so if the crochet side is stretched then it would have some give. I attempted to attach a binding using the circle fabric- mentioned and pictured in previous post. I cut a 2 1/2 inch strip and preceded to attach it but for me it looks way too small especially on the crochet side. So I painstakingly removed what I had already sewed and cut more strips. I plan to attached the two sets of strips that I've cut to make one wide piece of binding then attempt to attach it to the blanket again. Hopefully this time I'll have better results.....

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment